Advance of the site (Website promotion) – an important step for development of your business on a network. It is a package of measures on support of attendance of the site with target visitors. Today optimization of the site assumes high-quality changes on your resource, writing of good texts which will be pleasant to both users, and search engines.
Retrieval optimization (SEO) is a filling of the site texts which are optimized under requests of users that allows to make a rating of your resource in search engines higher, than at competitors. Retrieval optimization includes not only operation over texts, but also over the name of the site, its structure, the HTML layout.
Banners and contextual advertising (Banners and contextual advertising,), located on the pages of search engines drives attract attention to your product. The contextual advertizing can be optimized under the specific region or time of show that allows to interest the necessary target audience and considerably to increase coefficient of real sales.
Today popular promotion on social networks. Direct communication with potential buyers will favorably affect image of the company and will give the chance to increase sales volumes.
Today, a popular promotion is social networks. Direct communication with potential buyers a positive impact on the company's image and give an opportunity to increase sales.
Search engine optimization (search promotion) for small and medium-sized businesses who want to express themselves in the network, as well as to find new customers and increase sales of goods and services.
Retrieval advance will bring to your resource:
1. Popularity and recognition of the site.
2. Minimization of costs of customer acquisition.
3. Increase in sales.
4. Increase of the trust level of the client to a resource.
Enters advance of the site:
• Retrieval advance (search promotion)
• Contextual advertizing (contextual advertizing)
• Copywriting (copywraiting)
As there is a retrieval advance:
1. Full audit of the site and elimination of all technical malfunctions;
2. Analysis of the sites of competitors, determination of the strong and weaknesses;
3. Selection of keywords which are entered by buyers;
4. Placement of links to your site;
5. Monitoring of behavior of visitors on the site.