Targeting - a mechanism by which it is possible to allocate (targentirovat) of the Internet audience only the necessary part of visitors or audience that meets the search criteria.
There are such kinds of targeting:
• Thematic Targeting - when a demonstration of advertising will correspond to the topics of web pages.
• Targeting on interests or a contextual advertizing.
• Geotargeting provides restriction of advertizing on geographical regions.
• Targeting which has certain time of show (in the morning, in the evening, on everyday life or a day off.
• Direct targeting is aimed at a choice of the target audience which directly is interested in the offered goods or service. Indirect targeting is directed on the audience which is target for interconnected with the offered type of goods or services.